top of page

Commercial Insurance

As a solo practitioner without support staff,  I am unable to handle the complexities and demands of insurance billing. 


If you have commercial insurance you may be able to file for reimbursement.  For each session,  I can provide you a document, known in the industry as a "superbill," that you can submit to your insurance company.  The superbill has your diagnostic code and the codes that describe the services I provide.

  Please contact your insurance company to determine if this is an option for you.  Also, ask the insurance carrier if they require you to have a prescription.   According to state law, I can see you for a short episode of care without a prescription but your insurance company may require one.  

bottom of page